- is hospital insurance. Part A generally covers inpatient hospital stays, skilled nursing care, hospice care, and limited home health-care services. You typically pay a deductible and coinsurance and/or copayments.
- (medical insurance) helps pay for services from doctors and other health care providers, outpatient care, home health care, durable medical equipment, and some preventive services
- Medicare drug coverage helps cover cost of prescription drugs, may lower your costs, and protect against higher costs.
- Health insurance policy that can help pay some of the health care costs that Original Medicare doesn't cover, like coinsurance, copayments, or deductibles.
- Medicare Advantage Plans are another way to get your Medicare Part A and Part B coverage. Medicare Advantage Plans, sometimes called “Part C” or “MA Plans,” are offered by Medicare-approved private companies that must follow rules set by Medicare
- A short-term health insurance plan (STP) refers to health insurance plans with a limited duration, typically several months to 360 days.
- These plans are geared toward people who need temporary medical insurance to bridge the gap between longer term plans. For example you are retiring and 7 months from Medicare. For example you got new job but your benefits don’t start for 90 days.
- A major medical plan is a comprehensive health insurance plan that covers most necessary car. A major medical plan does not expire.
- Major medical plans are for individuals whose health has started to deteriorate, have chronic conditions (i.e. diabetes), or can afford the best most comprehensive health insurance policy.
- Extra or additional insurance that you can purchase to help you pay for services and out-of-pocket expenses that your regular insurance does not cover. Some supplemental insurance plans will pay for out-of-pocket medical expenses, such as deductibles, copayments, and coinsurance
- Everybody! Deductibles are getting higher and higher every year. Benefits are being stripped out of health insurance plans more and more every year. Health Insurance plans are now like swiss cheese. They are full of holes. Supplemental Insurance fills those holes to make the plan whole again.
Strategic Partnerships with top of the line Life Insurance agents that are experts in their field.
Strategic Partnerships with expert Commercial Property and Casualty agents and personal insurance lines (Home and Automobile) agents.