Tokio Marine HCC
- Are you traveling Abroad? You are mostly likely in need International Health Insurance.
- International Health Insurance Plans are inexpensive and a no-brainer purchase when traveling abroad.
- A lot of individual domestic health insurance policies exclude coverage outside the United States. The health insurance plans that do cover “customary and reasonable” hospital costs abroad very few will pay for your medical evacuation back to the United States. This cost can run over $100,000.
- Medicare has limitations on what it will cover while you’re traveling outside the United States. Medicare Supplements have a lifetime limit of $50,000.
- Before your trip visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website to learn about the health risks and health care system in the county you will be traveling in, including recommended vaccinations.
- You will receive full policy documents for your plan upon purchase that will explain the coverage you have. Your coverage will include: Inpatient and Outpatient charges made by hospital, Complications of Pregnancy, Hospital Indemnity, Acute Onset of a Pre-Existing Condition, Emergency Dental, Emergency Medical Evacuation, Emergency Reunion, Return of Minor Children, Terrorism, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Common Carrier Accidental Death, Repatriation of Remains. Trip Interruption, Emergency Travel Arrangements, Translation Assistance.
– MIS Group international insurance products are underwritten by Lloyd’s. Tokio Marine HCC - Medical Insurance Services Group (MIS Group) is a service company and a member of the Tokio Marine HCC group of companies. Tokio Marine HCC - MIS Group has authority to enter into contracts of insurance on behalf of the Lloyd’s underwriting members of Lloyd’s Syndicate 4141, which is managed by HCC Underwriting Agency LtdTokio Marine HCC – MIS Group's innovative products are known and used daily by many thousands of individuals, families, corporations and service groups around the world. These products are all designed with the unique needs of the international market in mind.Tokio Marine HCC is a leading international Specialty Insurance group dedicated to helping businesses and individuals take on opportunities with confidence. Backed by the insurance industry's highest available financial ratings, Tokio Marine HCC participates in more than 100 classes of Specialty Insurance. Every day from offices across the United States and in the United Kingdom, Spain, and Ireland, our 2,000 employees apply a unique understanding of risk and a passion for underwriting.
At times, there is simply no substitute for human intervention. Tokio Marine HCC – MIS Group’s Client Relations team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your questions about Travel International Health Insurance Coverage and may be reached at no cost through our Worldwide 800 number 1-800-605-2282.
Tokio Marine HCC – MIS Group respects individual privacy and values the confidence of its customers, employees, consumers, business associates, and others. Please contact us or visit our website